RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY
To process your request as efficiently as possible, in the event that you need to return an item, please note our return policy:
- Please call 714 939-8228 or e-mail us for a Return Authorization number (returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number) and be sure to write your RA number on the shipping label. We will reply to your request within 3 working days
- All returns must be in their original packaging and shipped back to their original distribution center (shipping is not refundable unless it was our error)
- Always include a copy of your invoice or packing slip
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted
- Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted
- Altered or etched items will not be accepted
- Cut-to-Length Products: Because of the special nature of the products, we will be glad to cut products to length per your specifications. Cut-to-length products, however, are considered non-returnable. These sales may not be returned for credit
- ANY AND ALL SALES OF SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL UPON PLACEMENT OF ORDER. THEY MAY NOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED FOR ANY REASON
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Limits: STERLINGHARDWARE.COM may be prohibited from offering certain products due to restrictions or requirements of various federal, state, local and other authorities having jurisdiction in these matters. VOC restrictions may change without notice
PHONE AND/OR BILLED ORDER POLICY
Any order placed through STERLINGHARDWARE.COM that is not handled exclusively through the website will be charged an additional 10% above the standard website pricing.
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS:
Due to the high cost of handling small orders, We are sorry that we are unable to process orders less than $50.00. Orders less than $50.00 will not ship and a full refund will be credited back to the customer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. STERLING ENTERPRISES AND STERLINGHARDWARE.COM’S LIABILITY IN ALL EVENTS IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED. THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID.
STERLINGHARDWARE.COM will make a good faith effort for prompt correction or other adjustment with respect to any product, which proves to be defective within manufactures warranty period. Before returning any product, write or call STERLINGHARDWARE.COM giving the product purchased, date and number of original invoice, and describing defect.
Many states and localities have codes and regulations governing sales, construction, installation, and/or use of products for certain purposes, which may vary from those in neighboring areas. While STERLINGHARDWARE.COM attempts to assure that its products comply with such codes, it cannot guarantee compliance, and cannot be responsible for how the product is installed or used. Before purchase and use of a product, please review the product application, and national and local codes and regulations, to be sure that the product, installation, and use will comply with them.
No Warranties to Consumers:
STERLINGHARDWARE.COM makes no warranties to those defined as consumers in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act.