Clevis Slip Hooks Alloy
- Slip hooks are very versatile because of their full, wide throat commonly used on chain slings. They are easily hooked up to shackle, eyes or chain tied loads.
- Clevis end hooks - grab and slip hooks with clevis end connections permit rapid attachment and removal from chain. Cotter locked pins are easily removed from the hook.
- Hooks should be ordered according to the size chain on which they are to be used.
- Alloy hooks - Forged alloy steel, heat treated, yellow dichromate finished for use with TC7 transport chain and TC8 alloy chain.
- Caution: Working load limit must not be exceeded. High test hooks not for overhead lifting use.