Clevis Grab Hooks Hight Test
- Grab hooks are used to shorten or hold a length of chain. The specially designed, narrow-grabbing throat engages the chain between the links for safe, non-slip handling.
- Clevis end hooks - grab and slip hooks with clevis end connections permit rapid attachment and removal from chain. Cotter locked pins are easily removed from the hook.
- Hooks should be ordered according to the size chain on which they are to be used.
- High test hooks - Forged carbon steel, heat treated, bright zinc finished for use with TC3 proof coil chain and TC4 high test chain.
- Caution: Working load limit must not be exceeded. High test hooks not for overhead lifting use.