- Super Thin Kerf for Fast Cuts
- Professional Grade C-3 Carbide
- Expansion Slots to Prevent Warping
- Anti-Kickback Tooth Design
- Aggressive Hook Angle
- Heat Vents for Cooler Operation
- Precision Ground Carbide Tips
Our general purpose and framing blades have been designed for quick, clean cutting with various portable saws, including worm drives. They are ideal for cutting of all types of hardwood, softwood, particle board, and plywood. The aggressive hook angle and super thin kerf make for fast and easy cutting. Other features include an anti-kickback tooth design for added safety, and heat vents for cooler operation resulting in extended blade life. The long-lasting micro grain carbide tips are precision ground to ensure the best possible cut.