- Professional Grade C-4 Carbide
- Positive Hook Angle
- Anti-Kickback Raker Tooth
- Precision Ground Carbide Tips
- Tensioned & Hardened Steel Plate
- Surface Ground Steel Plate
Our combination blades have been designed for ripping and crosscutting all types of hardwood, softwood, particle board, and plywood with miter, chop, table, and radial arm saws. The 4 & 1 tooth grind features 4 alternate top bevel teeth and 1 flat top raker with an anti-kickback tooth design. A large gullet space separates each tooth set and helps insure proper chip ejection. The special tooth configuration makes these blades great for both ripping and crosscutting applications.