The powerful MK-2000 brick saws features include a unique and innovative open-back design allowing large material to be easily cut. The cast aluminum blade guard has stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust. The blade shaft assembly is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings for long maintenance free life. The recoil spring return cutting head makes plunge cutting quick and easy.
- Convenient ON/OFF switch for operator safety
- Cast-aluminum structural components & jig-welded steel frame assembly
- Stay-level blade guard provides maximum depth of cut at any head height
- Drop down blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut
- Recoil spring return cutting head for easy plunge cutting
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Fork lift brackets for ease of transportation
- Includes rip guide, electric water pump and dry cutting diamond blade
- One-year limited warranty
|Length of Cut
|L x W x H
||35" x 23" x 32"
|Depth of Cut