MK-1080 Wet Cutting Brick Saw
The MK-1080 is a lightweight and portable brick saw. The high torque, 1-1/2 Hp motor delivers plenty of power to cut pavers and hard brick. The steel frame provides durability and strength, while the spring-loaded cutting head is balanced and improves operator visibility during all cutting operations.
- High torque, thermally protected 1-1/2 hp motor
- Recoil spring counterbalanced cutting head
- Single piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame has carrying handles for easy transportation
- Hinged blade guard with stainless steel water tubing
- Heavy-duty blade shaft assembly with dual-sealed bearings & precision machined shaft
- Cutting table travels on steel roller wheels to provide precise cutting
- Water pump and rip guide included
- Made in the USA
- One-year limited warranty
|Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Horse Power||1-1/2 hp|
|Blade Capacity||10" (254mm)|
|Arbor Size||5/8" (16mm)|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4" (90mm)|
|Length of Cut||16" (406mm)|
|Weight||98 lbs. (44 kg.)|
|L x W x H||33" x 23" x 23"|
|L x W x H (mm)||838 x 584 x 584|
|Shipping Method||UPS / Fed-Ex|
|Blade not included.
Available with 220V/50 HZ motor.