SM7713 MS Permathane Sealant
Permathane SM7713 MS is a single-component, moisture-cured, solvent-free, gun-grade, asphalt-compatible Silyl-Modified Adhesive Sealant exhibiting low modulus elastomeric properties with excellent performance. The sealant is designed to skin and cure rapidly providing outstanding UV Resistance and long-term durability. The sealant provides excellent adhesion over a wide variety of substrates.
- Asphalt Flashing Compatible conforming to AAMA Specification 713-08
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Dependable performance and durability
- Easy to gun, tool, and clean
- Accommodates ± 50% joint movement
- Permanently flexible, excellent weatherability
- Paintable once cured
- VOC Compliant to SCAQMD, CARB, and OTC
- Primerless adhesion to substrates including galvanized steel, aluminum, Galvalume®, Kynar 500®, wood, vinyl, and fiberglass. For concrete applications consult technical support.
- 9.8 FL OZ Cartridge
- 20 FL OZ Sausage